"Qiyamah @ Doomsday will come...
- When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions. This is apparent today when most Muslim nations are not governing the country based on God's Laws and instead come up with their own laws and rulings. The result is increasing crime and social breakdown. Even the socalled Developed countries are facing social ruin and morals.
- When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy. Every country in the world today faces corruption and abuse of the powers that be and in our own nation, the reality glares at us in our face!
- When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa). Global warming and weather gone crazy!
- When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours. Travel by aeroplane and jets make this hadith a reality.
- When orators and lecturers lie openly. Many a times , it has been proven that those whom society held in esteem , pull a fast one on us. There are too many cases for me to focus upon. Just do your own studies on this.
- When people dispute over petty issues. A glaring example is Datuk Seri Rais Yatim's new 'look' when attending Parliament recently. Datuk Shahrir Samad gave him flak and all of the BN Backbenchers made a mountain out of that 'petty' molehill. Again, that is just one small example out of millions of similar brouhaha's.
- When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring. Signs of the times. It is the same all over the world.
- When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day. Read any newspaper , you won't miss such news.
- When people blatantly follow their passions and whims. Ever been in town lately? I am sure you would have come across such situations. People dress like crazy and weird is just an understatement.
- When lies prevail over the truth. Remember George Bush's BS about Iraq having Weapons of Mass Destruction and his excuse for invading the country? He just apologised for his lies recently but does that change anything?
- When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common. You know it, I don't have to explain.Every news report all over the world has such matters daily.
- When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly. Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie are a prime example of this. Brandishing their illegitimate offspring to the world and being proud of it.
- Society has gone numb and practically every woman who has borne illegitimate offsprings shamelessly declares herself as a 'single parent'.
- All those rascals who were her partner in crime abscond and hide in cowardice and leave her to bear the stigma of shame all alone! What bloody cowards! And they think they are 'studs'? Poppycock!
- The current laws in this country doesn't do nothing to prosecute those criminals and society has to bear with these illegitimate children.
- Last year 68000 bastards were borne by Malays as a result of such immorality running wild in 'Islam Hadhari's Bolehland.
- When legislation matters pertaining to Deen is handed over to the worst elements of the Ummat, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannat. Does Datuk Nazri of the PM's Department qualify?
- When the offspring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents). We can all relate this to someone we know.Many parents are dying inside due to what their children are doing.
The following is part of a lengthy Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Mas'ood (R.A.) when he inquired from Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) about the Signs of Qiyamah.
- Music and musical instruments will be found in every home. Even a squatter's hut has Astro's dish sticking out on the roof here in Malaysia. Not a home is without a radio or tv.
- People will indulge in homosexuality. Malaysia itself is seeing this reality in every part of this land. All the faggots are getting media exposure and proud of it. Looks like the butt end of their family's lineage ! Pun intended. :P
- There will be an abundance of illegitimate children. Read my post about it. That's only one out of a zillion reports. Next thing you know, if you throw something at a crowd, you are bound to hit a bastard! Sheeeesh!!!..tch tch tch...what a shame! :(
- There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back- biters and taunters in society. Hahahahahaha...looks like this can mean us bloggers too...
- People will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones. This is evident in online relationships and cases where teens and young adults run away from their homes as a result of such relationships and they get victimised as a result.
- Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments. Too many examples around. Pick one.
- The Masjid will be decorated, but the hearts of the people will be devoid of guidance. Our land is full of such examples. Daily prayers at most masjids are seeing only a few rows at most. Only on Fridays, do we see the masjids full. Cases in example are mosques in major cities here.
- The courtyards of Masjids will be built beautifully and high mimbars (pulpits) will be erected. Same case as above.
- Gangsters and evil people will prevail. Also proven in today's world.
- Various wines will be consumed excessively. Those of you who drink know this is true.
Auf bin Malik (R.A.) says: I came to Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) while he was in his skin tent during the Tabuk expedition.
He said to me, "Count six things before the advent of Qiyamah:
- My death. The Prophet has passed away. This is one out of the six prophecies.
- The conquest of Jerusalem. The fall of the Ottoman Caliphate saw this to come true.
- Mass deaths amongst you people, just as when sheep die in large numbers during an epidemic. The many plagues and outbreaks of diseases previously unknown to mankind as the Ebola epidemic, Bird Flu Epidemic, etc.
- Abundance of wealth to such an extent that if a person were to be given a hundred Dinars he will still not be satisfied. This is very true, we all know it.
- General anarchy and bloodshed, that no Arab household will be spared from it. The Middle East bears testimony to this happening. Iraq, Palestine,Lebanon are just a few examples of this reality.
- Then a life of peace as a result of a peace agreement between you and the Banil Asfaar (Romans) which they will break and attack you with a force consisting of eighty flags and under each flag will be an army of twelve thousand men." (Hadith: Sahih Bukhari). Remember the Desert Storm and Gulf War? The nation of Iraq was bombarded by the US and it's rogue compatriots in massacring the Iraqis into oblivion. It continues to this day.
IRAQ and SYRIA
Abu Nadhrah says: "We were sitting in the company of Jabir bin Abdullah (R.A.) when he said: 'Soon the people of IRAQ will neither receive any food (grain) nor any money.'" We asked, "Why would such a thing happen?" He replied, "Because of the non-Arabs." (i.e they will prevent food from going into Iraq, in the form of "sanctions" to this day.) He then said: "Soon the people of Shaam (SYRIA) will neither receive any money nor grain." We asked as to why this would happen. He replied: "Because of the Romans (christians)."
Hadhrat Abbas (R.A) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) has said, "Islam will spread far and wide, across the seas. Horses will cross the land and seas in the cause of Jihaad.
Then a time will come wherein a group of people will emerge which recites the Quraan. They will claim,
'We have recited the Quraan and is there anyone who understands the Quraan better than us? There is NO ONE more proficient than us in the study of the Quraan.'
Then Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) asked the Sahaba, "Do you see any good in their claims?" The Sahaba replied, "No". Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) said, "But these conceited claimants will be from my Ummah and will be the fuel of the Fire."
from "Signs of Qiyamah" (excerpts) by Mohammed Ali Ibn Zubair Ali
Now before anyone jumps to conclusions and thinks that the above are my own ideas, please understand that they are the translations of actual hadiths @ Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam-May Peace be upon him).
You can do your own studies and research about the hadiths at places like these :
and many other sources both online and offline.
You can check up each and every hadith posted above and realise that it has come to pass. I have followed up on each of the hadith and shared with you what I understand about it.
You can do your own conclusions and Insya Allah prepare to face the inevitable reality of what has happened , is happening and will take place in the days to come.
Never say that you didn't know ..for now you do.
Think and ponder on all the above Lesser Signs of Yaum al Qiyamah...the Final Day.
May we be prepared for it. Ameen.