Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Al Fatihah - In Memoriam of Rustam Sani, Reformist, Writer & Blogger


















Rustam Abdullah Sani, a Malaysian political & social reformist, activist, prolific writer, academician plus recently turned blogger passed away in the early morning hours at his residence in Gombak, Selangor today.

I first came to know about Allahyarham Rustam Sani when he was up on stage together with the other politicians at the Forum Keadilan in the Dewan Sri Pinang, Penang way back in 1999.

I pray that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala will shower his soul with Mercies and place him amongst those upon whom He Favors. Ameen.

Suratul Fatihah.



Suratul Yassin.
Post a Comment