Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Diabetes Herbal Treatment Centre - Phang Oo Lang Kepala Batas

Yesterday, I made a day trip back to my Diabetes Herbal Treatment Centre at Phang Oo Lang Kedai Ubat, which is located at No.5881, Jalan Satu, off Jalan Datuk Ahmad Badawi, 13200, Kepala Batas, Seberang Perai Utara, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.













































Phang Oo Lang
is a Traditional Chinese Herbalist practicing Alternative Medicine who has been successfully treating people who suffer from Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Complications, Kidney Failure, Liver Problems, Gout, Male Sexual Disorders such as Erectile Dysfunction Syndrome, Female Disorders such as Irregular Menses, Cancer of the Cervix, Infertility, Weight Problems, Skin Diseases, Anaemia, General Weaknesses, etc since 1973.

His Traditional Chinese Herbal Treatment Centre is known as Phang Oo Lang Kedai Ubat which is located as per the map below.























If you are travelling by bus to his place, first you have to get to Butterworth. Once you reach the Butterworth bus terminal, take the Rapid Penang Bus No. U601 to Kepala Batas.


















I had been taking government clinic medications in the form of Metformin and Glibenclamide but they did nothing to reduce my blood sugar level even though I have been watching my sugar intake by refraining from certain foods or soft drinks which might aggravate my diabetes condition.

I had not gone to get my diabetes herbal medications from Phang Oo Lang since September last year and just depended on the government clinic medications these 6 months.

As a result, my blood sugar level had skyrocketed back to even more than when I was first diagnosed with diabetes. My blood sugar level was 18.8 back then. Tested 12.7 after fasting overnight. Shot back up to 17.8 after taking a glass of sugary drink at the clinic.

A month of taking Phang Oo Lang's herbal treatment saw my blood sugar level drop to just 11.7 even after taking normal meals and not controlling my sugar intake.

After my last visit to his treatment centre at Kepala Batas in September 2007, I just depended on my medications obtained from the Bandar Tun Razak Government Clinic to control my diabetes.

Problem is that my diabetes condition worsened after not taking Phang Oo Lang's herbal medications.

Yesterday, my blood sugar level registered at 21.1!

The result of my failure to take Phang Oo Lang's herbal medications for my diabetes condition for the last 6 months! :(

The highest blood sugar level since I came to know that I am a diabetic. I now know that if I am to recover from this life threatening condition, I must continue to take my Phang Oo Lang's alternative medications no matter what?

If I am to get better, I have to stick to taking his herbal medications which are proven to reverse the process and has helped thousands of diabetics to recover from their many ailments through his alternative Traditional Chinese Herbal treatments.

The proof of Phang Oo Lang's alternative medications in the form of his herbal treatment is showcased here by the testimony of one of his diabetic patients who saw her diabetic sores heal successfully after taking Phang Oo Lang's herbal medicines.

Alhamdulillah. I was so relieved to see for myself the proof of healing that has taken place upon the diabetic sores of the Malay lady who if she had depended on conventional medical treatment would have had her foot amputated for sure?


So to all who are watching these videos and seeing for yourselves that there is still hope for us who are diabetics and anyone else who are suffering from other conditions such as hypertension, heart problems, kidney complications, gout, arthritis, male and female health disorders, amnesia, weight problems, etc. to make an effort to go seek treatment at Phang Oo Lang, Kepala Batas.

Do not wait till it's too late. Alternative Medicine does work and it's so affordable.

Tell others or email this article to your family, friends and contacts so that they can go seek treatment for whatever health complications they are suffering from?

All my best wishes to you. Spread the word and help save others from dying a miserable death by leaving things to chance.

Almighty Allah asks us to change our conditions and fates by striving to improve our lots.

Insya Allah. God Willing.

May Allah heal us all. Ameen.
Post a Comment