Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Life of the Last Prophet narrated by Yusuf Islam.

Dear readers,

May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon us all. Ameen.

To those who would like to learn about the greatest Messenger of God, Muhammad, the Mercy of Allah for all Creation, here are a series of videos provided by Sister Juwayriyah, who has graciously shared with us these delightful videoclips.

The narration is by Brother Syeikh Yusuf Islam, the former Cat Stevens, a popular superstar in the entertainment world of the United Kingdom in the 60s and 70s.

Listen to him sharing the 'Life of the Last Prophet' in the clearest of speech and articulation that is just so admirable.

May Allah reward the Syeikh for his efforts. Not forgetting Sister Juwayriyah for her contributions. Jazakallah dear Sis.

I have also shared here with you some heartfelt songs by a beautiful voiced singer called Sami Yusuf who has a wonderful way of singing about Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassalam, the very teacher of all Mankind sent to each and everyone of us , if only we put our hearts and minds to learning from him.

He teaches us to be kind to all in our life. I humbly call upon you my dear brother and sister to learn about the one who is our Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam. Insya Allah.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala cleanse our hearts of our egos and purify us with His Light!

Ameen.



















Post a Comment