Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PDRM needs to be apolitical and magnanimous

I refer to the ongoing obviously lopsided police action against the Parti Keadilan Rakyat leadership in their witch hunt of those leaders for the April 14th gathering at the Kelab Sultan Sulaiman field in conjunction with the ending of the political activity ban on Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim on that historic day.

First and foremost, I would like to express my heartiest congratulations to the Royal Malaysian Police for not harming the thousands of Malaysians who gathered to celebrate the momentous event with Anwar Ibrahim and other party leaders.

"Ribuan Terima kasih PDRM!"

Having said that, I would like to ask that the PDRM just close the file on the event and prove to Malaysians that the PDRM is apolitical and magnanimous in the true sense of the word and not those who pick and choose as to whom to prosecute and to whom to close one eye as they have done as far as the recent illegal UMNO protests at Kuala Terengganu and Komtar, Penang ?

If the PDRM are really fair, then they should just be thankful that the April 14th gathering went peacefully and everyone returned home happy?

What's the point of creating a problem when there is none?

Just prove to the nation that the PDRM are truly professional and just towards all Malaysians, no matter who or what they are?

I wish that all the past police injustice and obvious slant towards just the ruling party's interests will be a thing of the past and the PDRM will prove themselves as being just towards everyone.

Will my wish come true? Wallahu 'alam bissawab!
Post a Comment