Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mahaguru58 going on a holiday to the East Coast.



















Dear readers,

Please be informed that I will be leaving for the East Coast today with my missus and won't be able to respond to your comments or feedbacks that regularly for I do not know as to whether I would be able to get WiFi access at the places we are intending to explore?

Nevertheless, I promise to answer each comment that merits a response.

By that you should know the do's and don't's of commenting such as leaving out any expletives or cuss words for they can be replaced by using symbols to express ourselves better than having to resort to saying them out loud!

That's the beauty of using wisdom and commonsense in blogging. We can agree to disagree or even object to one another's opinions or statements but I prefer to exercise my rights to speak up in a manner that is best for myself and you my reader?

Do you agree?

Hehehehe..I am even engaging in a blogosphere online discussion with Haris Ibrahim although both of us have our very obvious differences of opinions and I don't foresee any immediate truce or agreement between us just yet as we are both quite firm in our ways? :P

Anyway, this is something which I have wanted to do for quite some time.

Engage in a mutually respectful online or even face to face discourse with Haris and maybe even Malik Imtiaz for the matter about matters concerning Islam and the Muslims which these brothers are involved in albeit going against what we Muslims stand for such as their advocating the rights of apostates or apostates wannabes?

I will let them decide as to whether they wish to do that but for now Brother Haris seems to be doing just that with me.

Thank you Haris.

Now to an up and coming event. The BENAR Walk for a Free and Fair Media this Sunday, the 1st of June, 2008.

I won't be around here in KL as I would be on my way home from our East Coast trip.

I wish those of you who will be taking part in the Walk for Media Freedom will be safe from the Federal Ruffians Unit who have no principles to speak of except to blatantly brutalize the citizens just because some idiot gives them the order to do so?


















All these walks and forums might mean well but at the end of the day, it is only political power and the will to uphold justice that will change the current situation which sees citizens being assaulted by the very security forces who are supposed to be protecting them in the first place?

As it is the Pakatan Rakyat state governments are yet to grow some spine in protecting the life's and limbs of the ones who voted them in from the brutal BN machinery such as the Federal Ruffians Unit?

Okay folks, once a blogger starts writing, we just can't seem to be able to stop!! Hehehehehe!

Take care of yourselves and may Malaysia be a better nation soon.

Peace to you all.
Post a Comment