Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Refuting MENJ's claims that Mahaguru58.Com has Expired!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear Readers,

As they say, a picture is worth more than a thousand words.

MENJ in his rebuttal against my media statements stating that all my websites have expired has again proven just how much of a LIAR he is and has even libeled us publicly saying that we are nothing but a toothless tiger!

Well, when this tiger starts coming after him, he better just watch out!

I asked an IT expert of mine, to check up on my dotcom status and who controls it now?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, please click here and see for yourselves as to just HOW ACTIVE www.mahaguru58.com STILL IS?

I have even taken screenshots of the webpage which CLEARLY SHOWS as to who is the one trying to save his butt and who is just right in making sure that this former webmaster of mine does not get away scot free after trying to implicate me and destroy my reputation!

I don't go around looking for trouble but if trouble comes my way, I stand my ground and face it square as a true man not hide and try to snake myself out as is the case with MENJ here!

See for yourselves as to the truth of the matter! Status of mahaguru58.com still active and expiring only on:

Creation date: 16 Aug 2006 12:21:52
Expiration date: 16 Aug 2008 12:21:52
Last update was on the 12th of May 2008!!!

As for his claim that www.mahaguru58.net has expired, what does he have to say about the following data?


Domain Name: mahaguru58.net

Status: clientTransferProhibited

Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Expiration Date: 2009-04-16
Creation Date: 2007-04-16
Last Update Date: 2008-04-17

Name Servers:
dns1.name-services.com
dns2.name-services.com
dns3.name-services.com
dns4.name-services.com
dns5.name-services.com

Click on to the pictures here to see them in a larger view.
Do I have to say anything more?






















































Post a Comment