Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, May 12, 2008

Roti Ikhwan -Welcoming Halal Bread into Malaysian's Life's.








Alhamdulillah!

I am absolutely pleased to learn about the advent of ROTI IKHWAN, a range of bread produced by Global Ikhwan Sdn.Bhd at Shah Alam and selling at RM2.50 per loaf.



















At last, we can look forward to a supplier of halal bread that we can consume without any doubts as to its ingredients and sources.

Staying in Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, I look forward to purchasing this bread if the distributors can make it to my place. Wonder if they produce wholemeal bread too?
























I sure would be one of their regular customers if they do supply ROTI IKHWAN around Bandar Tun Razak?























After all the horrifying news and pictures of a bread factory that was shown to be so filthy in their manufacturing process before, I had stopped buying that particular brand since then.

With ROTI IKHWAN, I hope the bakery will keep to the highest standards of the Good Manufacturing Process and come to be known as one of the best quality bread bakeries of Malaysia.

I understand that right now, their distribution is limited to Selangor, Negeri Sembilan and Melaka. I hope that they will cover Bandar Tun Razak as well.

Maybe I do need to check out Pasaraya Pak Aji in Bandar Tun Razak, whose proprietor I have come to know in person and a strong advocate of Halal business enterprises.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala shower His Barakah upon the owners of this bakery and grant them an ever growing lucrative business in this nation.

Ameen.

As a fellow Muslim, I support Ustaz Ashaari and his business associates in this venture and will buy Roti Ikhwan if I come across it in the supermarkets I frequent regularly.

To all reading this, go and buy Roti Ikhwan, the 'friendly' bakery!

Hehehehe..that's what 'Ikhwan' means!

All my best wishes to those who have started this business and to the bloggers who have shared this heartening news with us online. Click here and here to read more about this bakery.

Selamat maju jaya!
Post a Comment