Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, May 02, 2008

Tun Dr.Mahathir Mohamad @ 'Che Det' the Blogger



















Welcome to the Blogosphere Tun Dr.Mahathir Mohamad @ 'Che Det'!

I was out the whole day with my missus exploring Selangor and busy taking photos and videos of places we have never stepped foot upon until today.

I will be blogging about the many wonderful places we visited today in my following posts but for now, let me go straight to the topic here.

At last! My wish came true. I mean, let's face it. This is the most famous Malaysian and our former Prime Minister I am talking about here?

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad @ 'Che Det' the Blogger!!!

Errr...now who was that who said that bloggers are mostly housewives with nothing better to do and unemployed folks who just love to write nonsense, etcetera?

Now, where are those detractors of bloggers and citizen journalists going to hide their bloody idiotic faces and numbskulls now that the most vociferous, kick ass Malaysian who ruled this country from 1981 to 2003 has become one of us, Malaysian Bloggers?

What more does this tell our critics?

Bloggers aren't all that they libelled us to be!

Bloggers are the nation's conscience speaking up for ourselves and those who care about this nation and highlighting the issues that at times would never see the mainstream media putting it to print, publish or broadcasted over the airwaves?

With Tun Dr.Mahathir Mohamad amongst us now, I dare say that the Malaysian Blogosphere is going to see more and more senior politicians and leaders of this glorious nation be inspired to blog with us and add more variety to the online blogging community.

Welcome to the Malaysian Blogosphere dear Tun.

I look forward to reading your blog daily and interact with you in the future IF it is really your dear self putting words to print and responding to us?

I hope that it is not your daughter Marina acting as your mouthpiece. She is already well established here in the Blogosphere.

It is your presence here in the Blogosphere that I have been waiting for quite some time.

Don't pull any punches and keep socking it to those whom you feel deserve your flak.

Be who you really are to the last moments of your life here on Earth.

Just remember that you too are but a servant of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and not perfect as any other human being, don't be shy to make amends to anyone whom you have put into trouble.

Almighty Allah loves those who are truthful and humble in their life for it is only Him who merits pride.

I wish you the best in your blogging and hope that you will share more with us your fellow Malaysian citizens.

Take care of your health and go for it sir!

May Allah the Almighty bless us all with His Taufik and Hidayah.

Ameen.
Post a Comment