Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mahaguru58's East Coast Travel Photos

Here are some photos that I took during my trip to the East Coast of the Malaysian Peninsular recently.

















This is one of the fruit stalls at the Temerloh Rest Area of the East Coast Highway just after crossing the Pahang River.

















Sweet Honey Jambus being sold at the Tropical Fruits Stalls at the Temerloh Rest Area.

















This is myself posing at the beach off Taman Gelora, Kuantan, Pahang.

















The East Coast Mall in Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur, just minutes from my in laws kampong at the outskirts of the business capital of Pahang.

















Pekan Melayu, a part of the East Coast Mall business complex in Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur, one of the latest business complexes opening in the East Coast of the Peninsular.

















May this complex generate more business opportunities for the traders and entrepreneurs for the people there. Insya Allah.



































One of our favorite stopovers is the famous 'Keropok Lekor' makers @ Hafisah Keropok Lekor Tanjong Lumpur, Kuantan, Pahang.

















These ladies prepare the 'Keropok Lekor' from fresh fish meat that is really delicious. The Keropok Lekor used to be a bit thicker back then but nowadays they roll it out in a slimmer version. Guess inflation has arrived at the East Coast too, eh?

















One of the staff preparing keropok lekor out of freshly processed fish meat and wheat flour. Its rolled by hand like a long sausage and then immediately fried in boiling cooking oil.


































The sun was starting to set by the time we were ready to leave so I just whipped out our digital camera and started to snap these amazing shots of the spectacular sunset views that really mesmerized me with their beauty!



















































Post a Comment