Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, July 31, 2008

PKR President Wan Azizah quits Permatang Pauh MP to make way for Anwar Ibrahim!

Breaking news!
PKR President Datuk Seri Dr.Wan Azizah Wan Ismail has quit her Member of Parliament seat for Permatang Pauh to make way for her husband Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim to contest in a by election there soon effective from today as per the report in Malaysiakini.com.

I think it's appropriate that Anwar gets to contest in the very seat that he used to hold before being sacked by Mahathir.

I also think that it would be not fair to have either Zulkifli Noordin quit his Bandar Baharu Kulim seat or Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim to vacate the Bandar Tun Razak seat either.

Datuk Seri Dr.Wan Azizah deserves a good rest after having held the fort for her beleaguered husband who has gone through political hell and highwater more than any other Malaysian politician to date.

I dare say that the BN camp is gonna be hard pressed to come up with a suitable candidate to contest against the Pakatan Rakyat icon.

Neither Ustaz Firdaus or Ezam can do anything to shake the people's confidence and support for Anwar for the whole nation knows just the type of characters Firdaus and Ezam are and what Anwar has gone through since being victimized in 1998?

Let's see whether justice is still alive in Malaysia and whether the powerbrokers will allow Anwar to contest for the seat in a fair manner or unleash another form of rotten political scheme and agenda to derail the man once again?

To Anwar Ibrahim,

I ask that you watch out for all the nooks and crannies where the demons and iblis are waiting to pounce on you and be on the alert for just about anything as these BN fellas are just bloody infamous for pulling up something unexpected or even imagined?

Learn from your mistakes and watch out for the political remora's!

You failed to heed my advice back then and this Saiful political gigolo character sneaked into your camp and has caused you harm. If only you had heeded my words?

Anyway, it's all out in the open today and with the medical examination report exonerating you from having anything to do with that fellow's arse, it is high time that you shield yourself from any other surprises?

I have told you that before and I will repeat my same advice to you in watching your back - no pun intended.

These fellas are known to hit below the belt and worse. They'd drive a knee up yours as well!

Good luck to you bro!
Post a Comment