Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Seven Wonders of the Muslim World

Assalamualaikum dear Children of Adam Alaihis Salam.

It gives me great pleasure to share with you a series of excellently produced videos showcasing the Seven Wonders of the Muslim World.

In this age where we have with us the power of the internet and the Youtube service here, it becomes possible to reach out to each other all over the world and share these great videos which highlights the beauty of Islam and to show viewers that there is more to Islam than what is being misinformed to the general human populace by some biased media platforms and news agencies.

I believe that Mankind today have come to a stage where they can see for themselves as to what is true and what is false?

Rational ones amongst us will be able to see the truth that is in Islam and those who have been misinformed can now take a step back and reconsider as to what they have come to conclude about Islam and recheck all such facts and figures before coming to a final decision with regard to the fastest growing faith in the world.

Part One.


Part Two


Part Three


Part Four


Part Five


Part Six


Part Seven


Part Eight (Final Part)


Beauty of Islam is only appreciated by those who have come to taste the elixir of Iman and have come to love its Ibadah as something that comes so naturally to the one who has been blessed with the Yakin in Ar Rahman.

Insya Allah, I am sure that those of you who have the fitrah of sincerity in submission and surrender of yourself to the worship of Allah will come to understand what it is that I am trying to share here with you?

May Allah the Almighty bless and guide us towards achieving the apex of our being that is to be amongst those who have come to understand that 'There is none worthy of worship and offered prayers to than Allah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem'.

Ameen.
Post a Comment