Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Surah Ar Rahman - The Jewel of the Holy Qur'an



Assalamualaikum dear Brothers & Sisters.

Amongst the recitations of the Holy Al Qur'an Al Kareem out there today on You Tube is this beautiful recitation of Surah Ar Rahman by Brother Sadaqat Ali, an excellent Qari.

Listen to and contemplate on the meanings of this beautiful surah that is described by Rasul Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam as the bride of the Qur'an.

This surah is addressed to both Mankind and the Djinn, to whom Almighty Allah has given the freedom to seek His Mercy on their own accord and yet has not left us without Guidance.

This Guidance is here in the form of the Holy Qur'an, the Complete Revelations of Ar Rahman, the Beneficient who reminds us as to all His Blessings to us, both Mankind and the Djinn.

May those who watch this recitation get the benefit and blessing from this beautiful surah.

Ameen.
Post a Comment