Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Terengganu MB gets Kelantan MB's support!



















Terengganu MB YAB Datuk Ahmad Said is sure grinning from ear to ear after getting support from an unlikely source as far as his decision to order the purchase of 14 Mercedes Benz E200 Kompressors for his state exco's official uses is concerned.


















Kelantan Menteri Besar YAB Tuan Guru Datuk Haji Nik Aziz Nik Mat has spoken out about the high costs of maintaining the Proton Perdana Executive V6 that often breaks down and is unreliable in the long run.






















Even Pahang Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Adnan Yaakob states the same thing.

Proton needs to buck up as far as providing the best in terms of service and ensuring the best standards to its vehicle buyers domestically just as it bends over backwards to accommodate its overseas customers.

As a Proton automobile user myself, I have my fair share of complaints about the substandard quality of the national car.

Let's call a spade just that and not lie to ourselves that Proton is far from perfect as far as giving us the Malaysian people top value and quality for our money?

Major problems are the central locking system, frequent car window motor breakdowns and the low quality of the fittings used in the national car.

As I can't afford to buy a better foreign model at the moment, I have to make do with the Wira we own now but as soon as my finances permit me, I'd buy a Mercedes Benz myself even if it is only a secondhand model or maybe go for a Toyota Harrier or Camry.

I have had enough heartaches with Proton and I can understand why MB Ahmad Said has gone ahead and purchased the Mercedes Benz E200 Kompressors for the State Excos.

Being patriotic doesn't mean that we have to lie to ourselves that Proton has NOT been shortchanging us Malaysians by giving us inferior quality models locally whilst they go to such extents to woo the British and Australian markets with better standards and throw in many additional accessories for the foreign market and to add salt to the wound, they sell Proton cars cheaper over there!!!

The focus is now being diverted from the Altantuyaa case and onto the Terengganu official cars.

Where was the BN government's thrifty mindset when they partied all night long at the Seri Perdana Soiree?

The Angkasawan Project? What good has it done for the nation? Wasted millions!

The cancelled bridge project to Singapore where the government paid out hundreds of millions of ringgits to the contractors?

They are zeroing in onto Ahmad Said's butt in a devious attempt to divert attention from the other pressing matters like the protracted Altantuyaa Shaariibuu murder case implicating the next in command of the BN Federal Government.

Talk about seeing the mosquitoes across the river but the political sheenanigans blocking our views is being ignored by the big boys of the BN Federal Government!

Sheeesshh!!!
Post a Comment