Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Arab Boleh? Looks like Crazy Road Antics is International!

Looks like the crazy antics of our Mat Rempits aren't confined to our borders! I received these pictures in my email with the title 'Arab Boleh!'.

Hehehehehe! Seems like the virus has spread to the desert lands of Arabia and the affluent Arabs have taken the craziness to a new level!

Using a 4 wheel drive and still sporting the traditional garb of the Arabs and the Kaffiyeh on their heads, these Middle Eastern daredevils surely will make Evel Knievel damn proud of their antics!

I just hope that the local el locos do not start doing this on our highways!








Post a Comment