Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, August 01, 2008

Mahaguru58 speaks about Amal Makruf Nahi Mungkar



Assalamualaikum Brothers & Sisters,

There have been some who commented supporting me for my effort to stop Maksiat from taking place unhindered in public by a Malay Muslim student couple recently and as usual, some brickbats from those who aren't Muslims and naturally do not understand why the heck Muslims such as myself have to spoil the 'fun' for those ignorant youths?

Well, I have recorded this video explaining why?

I am going off to the East Coast to attend a Majlis Aqiqah and Tahlil after this posting.

All comments and questions will be answered or attended to once I get access to the internet while I am outstation.

Have a great weekend and be good!

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

* Please allow some time for the video to be processed. I don't have time to wait for it to be fully set in but by tonight, you can watch me speak .

Thank you for watching and all the best for Anwar Ibrahim!

So, Pakatan Rakyat supporters! Go for gold!!!

Kasi hilang wang deposit calon UMNO! :P

Hehehehehe...can't resist that!!!!
Post a Comment