Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Protest against Bar Council - Photos and Video (Updated)

Dear Readers,

These are some of the photos that I took yesterday and a lengthy video of the protest that took place.

I got pissed off at one of the PAS Youth leaders who was rude to the protesters and uttered 'kurang ajar' towards yours truly when I questioned his crude mannerism of asking the protesters to sit down very rudely stating that it is an order!!!


Damned will we be if we have uncouth fellows like these in charge of this nation!

So, Mahaguru58 as usual had to put the fellow in his place and apologize to me for being so bloody arrogant and rude towards myself and others!

Watch the video and come to your own conclusions.

I had to wait for so long to upload and process this video thus the delay for this posting!





























Post a Comment