Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Take a break Malaysia - Enjoy a Phua Chu Kang moment!



Fellow Malaysians,
Too much politics can drive us nuts! Now that Anwar is back in the political mainstream and has been voted back into prominence to fight for the Malaysian people, it's just right to take a break and clear the mind for a brief moment.

One of my favorite comedy breaks is the ever popular Singaporean superstar Gurmit Singh a.k.a. Phua Chu Kang and his 'Ah Beng'ness!

Hehehehe!

Don't play play aaa?



Disclaimer: Mahaguru58 does not endorse any PCK's acts of 'Ah Beng'ness , drinking of XO or playing of Sports Toto, etc.

I am just sharing with you a comedy moment in the spirit of laughing along at his antics together with his crew!

Hehehehehe...

Anyone following the path of Phua Chu Kang & Company do so at their own free will!


Be warned! :D
Post a Comment