Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, August 28, 2008

YB P44 Permatang Pauh Datuk Seri Anwar bin Ibrahim Swearing in Ceremony at Malaysia's Parliament Videos.

Part 1.

Part 2.


RTM chose not to broadcast live the swearing in ceremony of the victorious PKR Supremo and Member of Parliament for the P44 Permatang Pauh Parliamentary Constituency, YB Datuk Seri Anwar bin Ibrahim for reasons that we all know best!

RTM is just another chicken shit BN asskissing official broadcasting station that since day one has been nothing but a propaganda unit for the BN.

Thanks to the internet, despite the dirty lowdown tricks of the ball less Ministry of (Mis)Information, Malaysians all over the nation still get to watch the swearing in ceremony care of You Tube.

I was busy with servicing our car the whole day and only got to come online now.

Will add more to this posting later.

In the meantime, enjoy the videos.

Selamat bertugas YB Permatang Pauh. Usah pedulikan perangai jelek dan kebudak2an Yang Bengong Yang Bengong BN yang kononnya 'mulia' itu?

Kami rakyat jelata tahu yang mana intan dan yang mana plastik!
Post a Comment