Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bazaar Ramadhan scenes at Pandan Indah & Bandar Tun Razak, KL.



Every year without fail, we will come across these familiar scenes of seasonal traders ply their foodstuffs to the fasting Muslims all over this nation.

The above footage is from the Bazaar Ramadhan at Pandan Indah and also at Jalan Jujur, Bandar Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur.

Chaotic scenes of people buying and selling all kinds of traditional foods and delicacies to the teeming masses.

Non Muslims also take advantage of the offering of all the lip smacking curries, cakes and delicacies being sold and mingle together with the fasting Muslims in buying whatever that they fancy?

Only in Malaysia!



Post a Comment