Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, September 19, 2008

"Does God Exist?" A Video Lecture by Abdur Raheem Greene

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters,

This age old question is answered by the world famous Da'ee of the Central Mosque of London, Brother Abdur Raheem Greene using evidences from the Holy Qur'an Al Kareem. 

Watch the full length video below and try to learn from this excellent lecture by one of my favourite Callers to Islam.

May Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless us with His Taufik and Hidayah and enlighten us with the clearest of understanding as to how we relate to Ar Rahman, our Creator.

Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

Post a Comment