Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Islam- The Religion of Truth by Abdur Rahim Greene- the Video



Assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters,

This is Brother Abdur Rahim Greene, from the UK, speaking about Islam - The Religion of Truth.

I have been following the Dakwah efforts of Brother Abdur Rahim Greene ever since I myself became a Caller to Islam way back in 1988.

I admire Brother Abdur Rahim for the way he clearly speaks and imparts the truth of Islam to all in the best ways and manner possible.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless him and reward him with the Jannah al Firdaus for the excellent example that Brother Abdul Rahim sets for the rest of us to follow!

Brothers and sisters, come learn about your rights.

Your rights to live as a Servant of Allah and to make each passing second of the rest of the time frame accorded to you count.

Do not waste anymore precious time left for you in pursuing this temporary life by not worshipping Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, the only True God Almighty!!!

Come, join us in worshipping Ar Rahman, dear brothers and sisters, the Children of Prophet Adam Alaihis Salam.

May Allah, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, Almighty God of us all, bless us and guide us to His Salvation.

The very same God whom all of God's Prophets and Messengers worship with all their life's.

Subhanallah! The Gardens of Paradise awaits you O Mankind.

Come be a Muslim!

It's your right!

Let's learn from Brother Abdur Rahim. He is such a delight to listen to. Alhamdulillah!

Wabillahi Taufik Wal Hidayah.

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Post a Comment