Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Maksiat Today and it's Instant Repercussions



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters,

A growing number of mankind today are just living their lives as they damn well please despite the presence of the Final Testament for all mankind @ The Holy `Al Qur'an `Al Kareem of Almighty `Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala to guide us in the ways we choose to live our temporal life here on Earth and to prepare ourselves for the Yaum al Akhirat @ Hereafter.

The video featured above is just one out of many hundreds of thousands of happenings that take place all over the world as a sign of Almighty Allah's instant punishments for mankind's blatant disregard for His Warnings revealed in its completion a thousand four hundred over years ago to the entire mankind through Allah's Final and Greatest Messenger for all of us, the Blessed and Noble Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam.

Would you believe me if I share with you as to what took place today at our apartment complex's swimming pool?

Two Malay young couples frolicked as they damn well pleased during this blessed month of Ramadhan regardless of the prohibitions that forbid such blatant acts of maksiat what more in full view of our entire neighbourhood?

At first I disregarded the squeals and giggles coming from the pool thinking that it must be some young kids just playing the fool whilst swimming!

But my curiosity took over me and made me saunter to our window to see who was making all that noise?

Imagine my horror and utter disgust to see two Malay couples misbehaving in the pool right there in public without shame or even any consciousness of it being Ramadhan and in broad daylight?

I did what comes naturally to me now...get it all on digital camera, both video and photos.

I then went down to the security post and alerted the guards there as to the violation taking place in the swimming pool. 

One of the guards told me that they have already sent an elderly guard over but as expected the Malay couples disregarded the old man and just carried on with their acts of maksiat.

I brought two guards with me to the pool and took additional snaps of the offensive couples.

I called over one of the Malay men and asked him if he is a Muslim?

He replied that he is a Muslim and asked me what was wrong? He told me that he has not done 
any wrong and doesn't understand why the guard came and scolded them earlier?

So, to prove my point that I know what he and his partners have done, showed him the pictures and video of them misbehaving in the pool.

He went pale and was dumbfounded! I asked him then as to what else he has to say?

He admitted their mistakes and asked that I spare them this time. I replied that if they stop such nonsense, I might?

I told him that I came down to stop their nonsense because I cared for them and didn't want them to be left to their maksiat without being advised.

I asked him if he knew what month we are in and he replied yes, he knows that it is Ramadhan.

I asked him further if he is aware that what they are doing is not only haram in the general understandings of our Islamic faith but he and his partners are committing a grievous sin by disrespecting the general populace of our apartment by misbehaving so?

To cut the story short, I gave them an on the spot lecture about the do's and don'ts of our faith and both men apologized to me and promised not to repeat the mistake. 

I showed them that I have the proof here with me and if I ever see them misbehave again, I will have no qualms in publishing such proof here in my blog!

I advised both females who were with them to get out of the pool and return home. Both females who were scantily clad then immediately got out of the pool and left as ordered.

So, ended an unfortunate episode today in the month of Ramadhan where I had no choice but to again be the one who puts to practice what I preach -`Amar bil Makruf wal Nahi iwal Mungkar'!

Enjoining the good and forbidding the evil!

My question is, ' How many of us bother to go and stop maksiat as it takes place before us?'

Do we out of our fear of the repercussions that might befall us if the perpetrators were to retaliate and come attack us for our reprimanding them?

Whom do we fear more?

These fellow human beings or Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala?

What will we say to Him when He questions us as to why we were deaf, dumb and blind to the maksiat taking place all over this nation before our very eyes?

What excuse will we come out with?

Do remember that if He Wills anything to take place; there is nothing on Earth or the entire universes that can stop it from happening?

We live as He Wills us to live and we will all die the very second that our time is up! Not a micro second earlier or a nano second too late!

`Qullu nafsin iza iqatul maut!

Verily all that lives shall taste Death!

So dear brothers and sisters, be aware of Allah!

Be mindful of all that we do and exercise wisdom in handling all the maksiat that is getting out of hand before us.

The time to break fast is approaching and I have to leave you with this advise.

Do what is right and forbid the wrong.

Insya Allah.

Wabillahi Taufik Wal Hidayah.

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

`Selamat berbuka puasa!'.

Reflect on the meanings of this video shown below:

Post a Comment