Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Malaysiana - Sights and Scenes of Chow Kit Area

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters.

Come join me as I take you on a sightseeing trip which will perhaps refresh our memories as to how at times, we forget to appreciate and cherish our local attractions and unique food fare that we have amidst all the concrete jungle that is KL?
















Along the small stalls lined up along the Chow Kit Bazaar was a stall selling traditional Malay kueh. Is this a kind of pulut panggang?

















If I am not mistaken, the delicacy in the tray is called 'lompat tikam' a sweet sourish dessert.

















Here are the delicacies that you can find being sold at the kueh stall.










































































































































Post a Comment