Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sex, Drugs, Music...or is there more to life? The Deen Show Video.



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters,
How are you this morning? I sincerely hope and pray that you are in the best of health and Iman with the Mercy and Blessings of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.

I am glad to be able to share with you today, a very straight to the point video interview of one of my favourite Callers to Islam, Brother Abdur Raheem Greene in The Deen Show, an Islamic TV program in the United States of America.

The topic of the interview is titled 'Sex, Drugs, Music...or is there more to life?'

Issues that are considered to be the main key ingredients of almost every modern living humanbeing in the major cities of the developed and developing countries all over the world.

Brother Abdur Raheem Greene explains clearly as to the dangers of people living in these times to dwell on just these kind of hedonistic lifestyle that depends on the presence of these often abused habits of the 'modern' secular masses of mankind.

Let's watch and learn from Brother Abdur Raheem Greene who shares with us clearly as to what humanbeings stand to be in danger of if they carelessly succumb to their Nafs @ Lusts and endanger themselves by involving themselves in such pursuits without considering the disastrous consequences of engaging in illicit sexual activity, taking drugs, alcohol, etcetera?

May there be some benefit for all of us from watching this interesting video interview.

Insya Allah.
Post a Comment