Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thanks to all who are concerned about me.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters,
I would like to thank all those who have been calling me non stop to enquire as to my status?

I would like to assure everyone that I am fine so far and still here.

I thank Brother Premesh of Malaysiakini, Royce of The Star, Chen of Merdeka Review, Emmanuel from DAPSY, Hasbullah Pit, Tian Chua of PKR, etc for calling and asking me whether it is true that I have been taken in by the force?

They must have been worried following reading reports that I too have been arrested under the ISA from fellow bloggers NNora75Reform and Puaka Keramat Blogspot.

I am still here. We never know what's in store for us, do we? 

I have written and blogged about matters that I believe to be the truth and so help me God. It is not in me to write fitnah or create any ISA warranted situation. 

We are Malaysians and need to voice out for the sake of the good of our nation. Sure, those who feel slighted will not feel so mushy about us but we blog because we care. 

That's something that needs to be taken into consideration by the parties involved. 

The truth needs to be told no matter what so that justice has a chance to live.

All I can say is that I truly appreciate all those who are concerned about me and wish me well.

May Allah bless you.

La haula wala quwwata illa billah hil aliyyil adzhim bil sultanik.

Abdillah,

Zainol Abideen.
Post a Comment