Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Belanga Restaurant at Mid Valley Megamall - Gr8 Place 2 Dine in!

Assalamualaikum dear brothers & sisters.

Recently, I had dinner with my spouse at this new Kelantanese restaurant called Belanga Cafe at the Concourse level of The Gardens attached to Mid Valley Megamall.

The address is LG 230B, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Medan Syed Putra, 59200, Kuala Lumpur.

I had the Nasi Chok, a delicious rice porridge that is really quite nice and of a very good standard, complete with all kinds of stuff like fried anchovies, salted egg, shredded chicken, celery, fried onions, sesame seed oil, etc.


















My missus had a bowl of delicious Curry Meehoon.





































































The friendly supervisor is Brother John Haris from Indonesia. Despite his Christian sounding name, the man is a Muslim. :)

Here's a short movie I made for you from the video clips I shot there during our visit. Worth a visit I say if you are looking for great Kelantanese food.

I hear that this restaurant used to be what was known as Kelantan Delights that used to operate at the Suria KLCC till they were pressured out of business there by the KLCC Management policies - exorbitantly rising rentals?



Its pretty hard to make a decent living nowadays, isn't it?

* Last but not least. The place has free WIFI; so those of you who have notebooks with wireless built in modems or usb dongle sticks can surf the internet for free whilst enjoying your meals at Belanga!
Post a Comment