Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In the presence of innocence - Introducing Baby Iezzatus Sofea

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters.

In these times where our hearts and souls are often troubled by the way human beings are fast turning heartless and violent in their ways, it is not often that we get to enjoy a brief moment of peace and tranquility in the company of others?































So when such an opportunity presents itself, I am one who will practically grab the chance to be in that state of mind and bliss that comes when I am blessed to be with a charming little infant @ baby.

'Carpedium'!

Seize the day they say!

I got my moment of bliss the other day when I went to the home of Hajjah Zurina @ 'Mekna', one of my wife's colleagues invitation to her Aidilfitri event.

After the initial welcome and feasting of the delicacies and food served to us by the gracious host, I made my way to where I had seen a bouncing, pleasant mannered beautiful little baby.

Yes, the focus of my attention was none other than baby Iezzatus Sofea. A nice, well mannered, not bailing her heart out little baby!

Hehehehehe....

Alhamdulillah! I had a pleasant, memorable time with baby Sofea.

She was looking at me with curiosity for she must not have seen someone like me with a beard and all that? Her little powerful fingers practically grabbed my beard and explored my face!

Hahahahahaha!!! Babies are just that! Fearless!

Come enjoy my moments with Sofiah by watching this video and enjoy the visuals captured by my spouse who is actually a very good photographer as well.



This is baby Sofea wondering who this fellow is? Showering her with all my love and care just out of the blue? Hehehehehe.... Just watch her expressions. Priceless!

In this shot, she must be wondering how come this old man has a beard? Her dad is clean shaven. Hehehehe...
















Sofea had just hurt her upper lip after accidentally falling on her face when being handled by her elder sister, the one in the video above. Thank God that no worse harm was done to the cute one. Alhamdulillah.
















This is Sofea, the little angel. May she grow up well and safe. Ameen.
















This is Sofea with her grandmother.



















































She's a sweetheart, isn't she?
She brings joy to everyone who is blessed to be in her company.

Let's all pray that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala protects her always.

Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.
Post a Comment