Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Innocent Pleasures. Those Delightful Moments of Childhood.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers & sisters,

Come join me in enjoying these visual delights that have captured these precious moments in time.

I was at Bank Rakyat Bandar Tun Razak the other day when I came across these brother and sister looking so pleased with getting these ice lollies and their faces practically glowing with obvious pleasure.

I just took out our camera and snapped these delightful moments of childhood.

Enjoy.





















































The black & white rendition is for Eskapisminda. Intan Suzana Ahmad. A connoiseur of such themes.





May we all treasure our children and the stages of their life as best as we can, while we can!

Cheers!
Post a Comment