Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

African Americans returning to their birthrights - ISLAM!



Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters.

Watch this video and witness for yourselves the return of African Americans to the faith of their forefathers.

Afro Americans are today the largest growing number of Americans embracing Islam and so are other Americans of various ethnicities who are committed to be Muslims no matter what challenges come their way?



CNN reports that more than 1.5 million Americans have converted to Islam in the wake of the 9-11 tragedy.




May Almighty Allah bless them and us all!

Ameen.
Post a Comment