Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Friday prayers at Masjid Negara - Part 2

As promised, here is the 2nd part of my series on my recent visit to the Masjid Negara Friday Prayers street market.
















Photo shows a Muslimah selling non alcohol content fragrances. Such fragrances @ attar are very strong smelling fragrances and usually used when Muslims are attending prayers. This is a sunnah of the Blessed Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam. Rasulullah Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam used to apply the fragrance derived from the deer musk @ kasturi.
















The stall here sells Islamic multimedia and other materials. As the world gets more technologically advanced, so do our Islamic Information Service Companies. They start moving away from producing cassette tapes, etcetera and move up to VCD's and DVD's. I won't be surprised to see MP4 uploads being offered by them to their customers soon. Good job!
















3 ladies wearing similar batik uniform baju kurungs are seen here choosing their preferred menu for lunch take aways. They look so demure in their appearance and must be congratulated for keeping the batik industry in business. :)
















As usual, the burger seller is here. His sign says ' Burger Special Bertelur' meaning that his special burgers come with omelettes. If I am not mistaken, most burgers sold by the roadside here in Malaysia are more around the same. Nothing spectacular about them. :)
















This lady was selling buffalo horn by products. The usual items were combs and reflexology tools. Buffalo horn combs are very tough and hard to break. A bit pricey but well worth the money spent.





















Any 'fishing kaki's out there? Well, don't be surprised that fishing rods are also being offered for sale right there in the Masjid Negara Friday Flea Market. Lots of disused pools around KL. Not worth my time fishing inland. I prefer to fish at the sea.

That's it for tonight. Time to call it goodnight. May Allah bless and forgive us.

Ameen.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Post a Comment