Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, November 14, 2008

Marang Terengganu - The Incoming Storm Photos

Assalamualaikum dear readers.

Here are some shots of a major storm that I managed to capture at the beach of Marang, Terengganu as we were driving back home to Kuala Lumpur from our recent trip there.

I captured these shots using just our Nikon C200 Coolpix. My watermark was created using Picasa 3. Hope you like them as much as I do.

Please click on the pictures to view them in a new window.





























































































































































































Post a Comment