Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, November 15, 2008

UPSR 5A SCORER - MUHAMMAD SULAIMAN BIN MOHD SULTAN






















Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuh.

Brothers and sisters.

It's always a pleasure when we get to hear of the successes of those whom we know in person.

I was contacted by Mohd. Sultan bin S.M. Mohamed Abdullah, the younger son of my late employer Allahyarham Tuan Haji SM Mohamed Abdullah to inform me that his son, Muhammad Sulaiman whom I knew as a small kid when I was working at Berkat Jewellers in the late 80s, was going to sit for his UPSR exams recently.

Sultan asked me to do'a for Sulaiman's success in the UPSR exams and naturally I obliged and prayed to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala that Sulaiman gets His Blessings and is able to pass with flying colors!

Alhamdulillah! Our prayers have been answered and yesterday Sultan called me to announce that Sulaiman has scored 5A's in the UPSR 2008!

Here are his results :
















May Allah bless Muhammad Sulaiman with the best of this life and in the hereafter and grant him all the guidance and inspiration that he needs in order to excel in his life!

Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.
Post a Comment