Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, December 13, 2008

'Ayah Pin' at Menara PGRM's Handphone Fair?

Hahahaha! At first glance, I was taken aback looking at this famous or rather infamous face wearing a baseball cap, make his way through the thronging masses of Malaysians eager to check out the bargains and special offers of the 'Handphone Fair' at The Walk, Menara PGRM, here in Cheras, KL!
















The man looked so similar to the notorious 'Ayah Pin' and if one is not mistaken, might actually think that it is Malaysia's first and foremost 'astro nut' himself, the self proclaimed Sky Kingdom Chifusan!

Hehehehehe!

















The man was even quite happy to pose next to a Sarawakian beauty who happened to be working at one of the telecommunications booth there!

He claims to be from Sarawak himself but the resemblance to one of Malaysia's most wanted fugitive cult leader is just so amazing!







































Here is Ayah Pin posing with his 4 loyal wives!















Ayah Pin posing before his giant teapot and vase structures which are now history, having been bulldozed to the ground by the Terengganu State Government's enforcement teams.

Read more about the fugitive Sky Kingdom cult leader here at Ada apa Dengan Ayah Pin.

What a shocker? 'Ayah Pin' let loose at Menara PGRM?

Hahahahahaha!
Post a Comment