Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, January 30, 2009

Believe in yourself and never give up!

Assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters.

A blessed Friday morning to you!

In our lives, we come across many challenges and situations where at times we might feel inadequate and lacking in something compared to those whom we might consider to be perfect in their beings, etcetera.

The reality is that each and every one of us are unique and created by Almighty Allah with our plus and minuses.

Watch this video and marvel at this classic example where looks do not matter but what talent is unearthed from this humble looking fellow who astonishes even the ever critical Simon Cowell, the notorious critic infamous for his sharp tongue lashings at the talent show contestants!

Verily there is a champion in each one of us that needs to be nurtured and discovered.

Believe in yourself!

Strive hard and remain committed to achieving whatever it is that you aim for!

Never give up for the second that you do, you will have lost your chances at making it!



I wonder if there will remain anyone watching this who doesn't get moved to tears listening to this outstanding person, who despite not having the looks reminiscent of the heartthrobs of the music or movie industry still manages to evoke in us a sense of marvel at what extraordinary talent and capabilities that The Almighty has imbued in him?

Masya Allah!
Post a Comment