Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, January 30, 2009

Blacked out news from Israel and Palestine. Watch them!















Israelis who wanted fair treatment for the mistreated Palestinians demonstrated against the Zionist regime in Jerusalem.





This protest however was blacked out from the Israeli and international media! As such, the whole world didn't know that even the Jews there didn't like to see Palestinians being massacred, their homes demolished and lands annexed by the Tel Aviv regime!

Allahyarham Sheikh Ahmed Deedat's predictions about the situation today in Palestine before the blessed sheikh became unwell due to his old age.

The reality of the Gaza Massacre as predicted by Almarhum Sheikh Ahmed Deedat has come home to roost.



Watch this courageous girl try her best to stop Israeli Zionist terrorist from shooting at the Palestinian youths who were throwing rocks at the Zionist terrorists to stop the Zionists from entering their areas.

Absolutely courageous!

Post a Comment