Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, January 18, 2009

George Galloway, British MP Extraordinaire whacks the US Senate!

Introduction


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Its heartening to know that such a man exists in the Western world!

Behold before you, the British House of Commons Member, George Galloway sock it to the US Senate, in a way that not that many has ever done before?

George Galloway is a symbol! A symbol of someone who stands for justice and peace, straight up!

Someone who has the courage and the integrity to speak the truth and nothing but the truth without beating around the bush as is the usual case with politicians who have a twisted agenda and vested interests.

I wish that there are more George Galloway's in the whole wide world today for surely then we would have a more balanced and just society.

As someone commented in the comments section, George Galloway has 'ehem ehem' the size of watermelons! :P

What a Scotsman!

The Scottish people ought to be proud of their kin here in the form of George Galloway!

A true Scottish warrior worth celebrating for his gallantry and chivalry for world peace.

Bravo!
Post a Comment