Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tony Benn to BBC "If you wont broadcast the Gaza appeal then I will myself"







It's heartening to see the British general population arise and demand that the British Broadcasting Corporation stop its propaganda in helping the Zionist Israeli occupying terrorist regime and to instead highlight the plight of the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip which has been turned into the world's largest open air prison but walled up and closed the borders to Egypt and blocked by the sea where the Zionist Navy patrols at will, bombing any aid vessel that dares to sail ashore!



The BBC gets whacked by the noble hearted British peace activists and MPs like Jeremy Corbin and George Galloway leading the protests.



See MP George Galloway greet the crowd with the Islamic Salam!

Post a Comment