Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, February 23, 2009

Dakwah session with RTM Cameraman Veeran. Pt 1.



Assalamualaikum dear Muslims and those who have yet to learn about Islam?

Here is part 1 of a video recording of my Dakwah session with Mr.Veeran, an RTM TV1 Cameraman who was part of the RTM crew who came to shoot what I had to say about the subject matter concerning HIV and AIDS from the Islamic point of view?

Mr.Veeran who is just a year younger than myself paid devoted attention to what I had to say and share with him with regard to what Islam is about?

Frankly speaking, I had barely even shared 0.01% of what I have come to learn about Islam and I find that not quite enough?

Maybe I should seriously start thinking of a series of such explanative videos about Islam on my own and upload it to my account in Youtube?

Insya Allah!
Post a Comment