Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hanyu Trial Class at Asia e University Video Pt 2



Dear Readers,

This is the 2nd part video of the 1st ever Hanyu Trial Class that took place on last Saturday, 21st of February, 2009 at Classroom 1 of the newly opened Asia e University, here in the central district of Kuala Lumpur.

Those of you who would like to learn and master the official standard of Mandarin taught by Global Hanyu & Culture College lecturers trained by Shanghai Jiao Tong University are most welcome to join us for the next free trial classes scheduled to be held at the same classroom here at Asia e University.

Please email me at mahaguru58@gmail.com or tracy@get-ed.com to book your seats for the coming 14th and 21st March Hanyu trial classes.

You may also email syed.badrul@aeu.edu.my to reserve your seats for the classes.

Mandarin is not only fun to learn; it's also very enriching for us for we get to tap into the ancient heritage and classic refined and very much defined Chinese culture that transcends way before the times of the last batch of Allah's prophets and mighty noble messengers who are the pillars of Allah's Deen.

I invite you to come spend an hour with us in the trial class where we charge you nothing. You will even be treated to coffee provided the dispensing machine is in good running condition...hehehe.

All are welcome.

See you there.
Post a Comment