Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, February 06, 2009

Perakians demonstrating against the BN takeover videos







Perakians are gathering in large numbers in front of the now told to resign MB Nizar's residence.

Watch the video and gauge the citizen's emotions arising against this BN coup in the Silver State!

From the reactions being shown here, the BN and their police apparatus are going to be very busy bashing down the people from now on!

Another Reformasi looks set to take place from the looks of it and the FRU have already fired tear gas and charged the public earlier this evening.
Post a Comment