Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something to motivate us to persevere against all odds!



Never fails to make me shed tears of appreciation for what Allah the Almighty has imbued in an otherwise ordinary looking chap to bring forth his extraordinary breathtaking talent!!!

Masya Allah!

Believe in yourself no matter what any bloody cynic or critic tells you!

If you put in the effort ; chances are that you will reap the rewards!

Insya Allah!

Give Life your best shot!

Here's Paul Potts with his winning performance at the finals of Britain's Got Talent 2007!

Post a Comment