Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You too can speak Mandarin if you really want to?







Dear fellow Malaysians.

These are non Chinese learners of Hanyu @ Mandarin who have come to be able to master the ancient language of a people whom even the Blessed Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam enjoined to learn from?

'Utlub ilma walaw fis Sin' is a saying attributed to Rasul Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam meaning ,' Seek knowledge even if it takes you to China!'.

Well, good news for those of you who would love to be able to speak and express yourself as good if not better than the foreigners featured here who can even outspeak native speakers of the world's largest population @ the Chinese.

I know that there are many Malaysian Chinese here who can't speak even a word of Mandarin.

Well this is the opportunity that you are waiting for?

Come join us in the next Hanyu Trial Class scheduled for the 14th and 21st March, 2009.

I am uploading the recording I did of the first ever Hanyu Trial Class held at the Asia e University last Saturday, the 21st of February, 2009 starting at 11.00am.

Here's the 1st part.



Call / sms me at 016-3969881 if you want to attend our free trial class.

Mastering Hanyu @ Mandarin will surely open up many doors to you to excel in either your studies, job and careers, political and social scene, business, etc.

I myself have made a promise to myself to master this beautiful language. Come study with us and launch your career towards achieving all that there is for you to gain by having Mandarin as one of your spoken, written, expressed and understood language!

The opportunities are endless!

Xie xie!

Zai jian!
Post a Comment