Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dispute Between Neighbours - Amusing news

Believe it or not!

Try being a pain in the ass to your neighbour nowadays?

You can rest assured that your neighbour can and will get back at you in ways that you'd never ever imagine?

Here's something to either make you laugh aloud or think twice the next time you're not happy about anything that your neighbour did or the way he or she behaved towards you!

This is a true story...forwarded to me from a Yahoogroup.

A town councillor in Wales, England, Mark Easton, had a beautiful view of the mountains, until a new neighbour purchased the land below his house and built a new home.

The new home was 18 inches higher than the planning dept had approved, so Mark Easton, mad about his lost view, went to the local authority to make sure they enforced the roof line height.





The Local Authority said the vents can stay since there is no planning law referring to shutter design.

Hehehehe....talk about getting the finger shown at you every time you look out over your balcony!

Must be really painful...eh?

Hahahahahaha.....
Post a Comment