Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, April 27, 2009

“Debat ISA : Haram atau Halal?” - Public Announcement.

Event : “Debat ISA : Haram atau Halal?”

Speakers : YB Saari Sungib (GMI) Versus Representative from PEWARIS

Venue : Auditorium, Dewan Sivik MPPJ.

Date : 9 May 2009 (Saturday)

Time : 3.00pm-5.00pm

Please be informed that a press conference on the event will be held on 4 May 2009 (Monday) at Kuala Lumpur Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall at 11.00am. do come and show your support.

Thank you.

Regards,










Fadiah Nadwa Fikri

http://fadaf.blogspot.com

On behalf of GMI

Post a Comment