Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Muslim Bloggers Alliance membership applications.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear applicants to the Muslim Bloggers Alliance.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank each and every one of you who are interested to be part of this growing alliance of Muslim bloggers.

I have a growing number of applicants from those who are supposed to be Muslim Bloggers held in the pending list due to one reason only!

FAILURE on their part to read simple instructions which are detailed as below here in the sidebar of this blog.

It's so crystal clear that it both amazes and saddens me at the same time to have to continue receiving such unqualified applications based on the applicants gross failure to follow these simple instructions!

What's so hard about supplying the 7 application requirements listed below?

If you can't fulfill such simple requirements, pray tell me why bother to apply in the first place?

I won't know who you are just by receiving an email stating that you wish to join us in the Muslim Bloggers Alliance based upon only your email id or pseudonym!

For Allah's sake, please wise up and do the necessary.

I won't disclose to the reading public details of all those who have failed to send me their details but if you know that you did apply to join us and have yet to receive a confirmation of acceptance from me , you should know what you need to do next?

Update me with your above needed details!

That is if this simple reminder gets to wake you up in the first place for the matter?

If not, just be in peace.

Thank you.

Wassalamualaikum.

Google Groups
MUSLIM BLOGGERS ALLIANCE
Join this group
Muslim Bloggers are welcome to join us as members. Click the link above @ ' Join this group' to start your application process. Applicants are to furnish to the MBA the following details:
  1. Full name
  2. Full blog address
  3. Email address
  4. Contact Mobile Number
  5. Gender
  6. Age
  7. Profession
Failure to furnish the above stated details will render such applications be kept pending till the applicant updates his or her application.

A grace period of 14 days will be given from the date of application following which such incomplete applications will be deleted without any further notice.

Thank you.

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance.
Post a Comment