Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SingaporeTechReview - For Gadget Freaks !

Assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters.

Are you into the latest gadgets and technological advancements like me?

Well, I for one am truly delighted to come across Chris who is a gadgets reviewer from down south of our peninsular, Republic of Singapore.

Chris produces videos explaining about the latest gadgets and electronic tools that have come into the market.

Even if we do not have the funds yet to go and purchase all these latest gadgets, it is good to know and learn about what are the features and functions of all these wonderful creations.

Check out http://www.singaporetechreview.com to learn more in detail information and data about the latest kick ass state of the art gadgets that I am sure you will love to own and operate as you wish?

When I was in Singapore last year, I saw that the latest mobile phones, cameras, etc being sold over there are quite cheaper than what we have here.

I sure hope that I will soon be able to go get myself a DSLR camera and also a video camera that would enable me to shoot and produce better quality documentaries soon.

So, to all you fellow gadget freaks, let's add more quality info about what the latest electronic tools and equipments have come our way from Chris, the articulate brother from Singapura, our neighbour down south!

Here's a sample of a review that Chris has made on the Sony Walkman NWZ S736F :


It's good to know all that. If you are a lover of all such developments in the world of electronics like me, I'd recommend you to subscribe to Chris's You Tube Channel. I did! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/singaporetechreview

All the best!

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!
Post a Comment