Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Masjid Al Marwani - Basement of Masjidil Al Aqsa



Realize O Muslims of the world of the existence of this blessed masjid in the bowels of Masjidil Al Aqsa.

Watch now the interior of the 3rd most sacred masjid in Islam. The Masjidil Al Aqsa!


This is the view of Masjidil Al Aqsa from the outside.


Know the difference between the Dome of the Rock and Masjidil Al Aqsa. Watch this and learn!

May Allah Azza Wa Jalla protect our blessed masjids of the Islamic world! Ameen!
Post a Comment