Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Posting out of topic comments - A Malaysian Malady!






















Dear readers,

I find it quite troublesome and boring when some readers post irrelevant comments which are out of topic and expect me to satisfy their curiosity about this and that matter which at times borders on crude and nonsensical issues.

I thought Malaysian blog readers should have matured by now but times and times again, I am proven wrong, much to my dismay and disbelief.

Seems like we still have a long, long way to go before our nation can say goodbye to nonsensical commenters and trolls.

There are those who love nothing but to lambast bloggers like me for publishing the truth as I see it from my own perspective.

These airheads forget that we aren't exactly their clones or mouthpieces to sing their own screwed up tunes, political philosophies or policies!

I mean for rational self respecting folks, when a blogger does not publish your crap, that ought to send you a signal that you can just cram your drivel in your own cyberspace and get the hint that your delusions aren't worth publishing over here but many seem to be stricken with the clueless in cyberspace syndrome!

Now, how do we cure that?

Just by remaining firm and stick to our guns as best as we can.

I sure wish that these 'wise guys' will one day see the light and stop sending their crap my way.

May my prayers be answered.

Ameen.
Post a Comment