Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rayyan Iskandar - Born to Suraiza Abdul Razak & Azizul Azmi bin Mutalib






Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alameen.
All praise be to Allah, Lord of all the Creation.

Rayyan Iskandar was born to Suraiza Abdul Razak and Azizul Azmi Mutalib on the 29th of Jamadil Awwal 1430 Hijrah ~ 22nd May, 2009 at a private hospital here in KL.

Both mother and child are doing fine. Alhamdulillah.

Rayyan Iskandar is one of our growing number of grand nephews and nieces.

We wish him and his proud parents well. Insya Allah!

Let's pray that he will grow up well as a fine Muslim and obey his parents who are so grateful to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala for this blessed gift.

Ameen.
Post a Comment